International Student Support

As an International Student certain information may be requested of you at different stages during your time in university. For example, you may require:

  • A letter from the University confirming exam results or your status as a student.
  • A letter from the University to confirm you experienced a delay in receiving your exam results.
  • Transcripts.
  • Documents for Visa Renewal.
  • Confirmation of studies or offer of a place on a course.
  • Extension periods in Ireland post-graduation.

If you require any of the above documentation or you have queries relating to International Student Support, you should reach out to the appropriate Student Hub of your campus. They can be found at the following locations:

Aungier Street: Ground Floor (opposite Grumpy Mule Café):

Grangegorman: Rathdown House, RD002:

Blanchardstown: Ground Floor of the Connect Building:

Tallaght: Ground Floor:


If you have any queries, you can contact the Students’ Union Part-Time International Student Officer at or reach out to the Advice Service at

More information on immigration and studying in Ireland can be found here: