Warehouse Operative Job description.
Elliott's Cash & Carry is a family owned and run business. We have been in operation for over 60 years in the foodservice industry delivering to restaurants, cafes, pubs and hotels around Dublin. We are currently expanding our team and looking for warehouse operatives in both full-time and part-time roles.
A warehouse operative role provides a varied work day that includes:
- •Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock.
- •Sorting and placing items on to racks, and shelves.
- •Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- •Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- •Stock counting and location checks.
- •General cleaning duties.
Hourly rate we pay is €11.30
- Monday - Thursday 07.30-19.30
- Friday 7.30-17.30
- Saturday 7.30-13.00
- Open bank holidays too.
If you feel that being a warehouse operative is a good fit for you, please send your CV application to email@example.com.