Hopkins Communications are currently seeking to recruit a team of enthusiastic people to carry out promotional and experiential activity for our diverse client base. We are looking for hardworking, responsible and enthusiastic individuals to work to work on behalf of our client's. If you are an out-going, bubbly, enthusiastic and well-presented person who is looking for part-time work we would love to hear from you. Evening and night hours available. Staff must carry a full driver’s license and have access to their own car for the purposes of work.
Candidates should ideally have:
- Promotional experience and/or modelling experience (an advantage).
- Well organised.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Must be punctual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a flexible approach especially with working hours.
- A bubbly, outgoing and enthusiastic attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English.
- Full driver’s license with access to your own transport.
Hopkins Communications supply nationwide personnel for promotional marketing campaigns and has had the pleasure of managing experiential campaigns, roadshows, samplings and promotions for some of Ireland’s top brands including The Irish Times, Independent News & Media, Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Ultralase, Aviva Healthcare, Corona Extra, Jagermeister, Miller Genuine Draft, Koppaberg, Red Bull, Sailor Jerry’s Spiced Rum, Pot Noodle, Riverview Eggs, Diet Coke and St Luke’s Home.
If you are interested in working with us on really fun campaigns which include excellent wage rates please send your CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org