HR & Training Graduate
Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 / A330 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, Landing Gear and APU overhaul. We are a leading player in the MRO market in Europe and have established ourselves as a high quality, reliable service provider.
A vacancy has arisen for a HR Graduate to join the HR Department on an initial 2 year fixed term contract with a view to a permanent position. The first year will be in Training and the second year will be in Human Resources to gain a balanced experience between the two areas.
Reporting to the Head of HR & Training the successful candidates main responsibilities will be:
- Co-ordination & administration of training.
- Maintenance and management of the training record database.
- Monitoring the progress of logbooks for Apprentices & Trainees.
- Liaising with the relevant training bodies when necessary.
- Recruitment and Selection – Assist with the process, ensure applications database is updated, conduct background and reference checks;
- New Starters – Ensure all new joiners have completed the relevant documentation and process the relevant forms as required, issue ID cards to new staff;
- Employee/Manager queries –provide guidance and advice when required;
- Time and Attendance – Monitor time and attendance, highlighting any exceptions;
- HR Administration – Monitoring and tracking employee probationary periods, Ensure that all personnel files are kept update and HR Database is updated with changes;
- Ad-hoc administrative duties – Draft reports, stationery orders, allocation of car park permits, process DAA Access Permit forms.
Core Competencies/Skills Required:
- Possess a HR qualification, (min level 6 and graduated in 2019/20/21/22)
- Previous relevant experience, ideally in a HR environment desirable;
- Strong communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
- Be a meticulous person;
- Strong IT Skills - particularly Microsoft Word, Excel;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively;
- Experience using Core HR & Time & Attendance systems would be an advantage but not essential.
- Requirement to pass a 5 year security background check
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug screening.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
If interested, please apply on the Dublin Aerospace website: https://dublinaerospace.com/dublin-aerospace-careers