The Finance Audit and Risk subcommittee’s, (FARC), primary responsibility is to assist and support the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities in ensuring proper accounting processes, financial reporting, proper internal controls and governance procedures in the company are adhered to. The subcommittee also recommends policies in the areas of Finance and Risk to the Board for approval.
- The Committee is chaired by Gemma Daly (external Director)
The other members of the committee include:
- The President of TU Dublin SU
- The three Deputy Presidents of TU Dublin SU
- One other external Director (Tom Costello)
- The CEO is normally in attendance at this meeting
- The Deputy CEO is the secretary of this committee
Correspondence for this committee can be submitted to email@example.com.