School Reps are elected on a voluntary basis by the Class Reps in their school, and they represent these members at Student Council. School reps are accountable to the Class Reps in their School and should inform themselves of any issues arising within the school and advise Class Reps how to resolve these problems.
The fundamental role of a School Rep is to create a strong link between and co-ordinate the work of the Class Reps within a School to allow for issues to be addressed at a School level quickly and efficiently.
You can find a description of the role here.
We are currently still looking for Reps for the following schools:
- Accounting & Finance
- Graduate Business School
- Retail and Services Mgmt
- Civil Engineering
- Multi-Disciplinary Technologies
- Surveying and Construction Mgmt
- Transport Eng, Environment & Planning
- Informatics and Engineering
- Culinary Arts & Food Technology
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sc.
- Electrical & Electronic Eng.
- Physics, Clinical and Optometric Sc.
- Languages, Law & Social Sciences
If you would like to nominate yourself for the position of School Rep, fill out this form above.