We are hiring 2 student advisors!
This is an exciting role in TU Dublin SU, Ireland’s largest Students’ Union, with extensive opportunities to participate in the development and delivery of our core services for our student members. This role would work closely in supporting and collaborating with the elected officers.
This position would suit someone who works well in a dynamic environment. Due to its multi-faceted nature, candidates should be able to show initiative and work well as part of a team. It is a front-facing position, dealing with students in the University, so experience in customer or client relations is essential.
Duties will include
- Delivery of TU Dublin SU’s front-line information and advice service in Education and Welfare for students on campus.
- Administration of the local Class Rep system and local democracy (including elections) on campus.
- Providing general administration & financial functions and oversight of local Common Rooms and activities therein.
- Full-time with 6 months' probation, 5 days-a-week position
- Annual remuneration: €30,000
- Location: one position for Blanchardstown Campus and one position for Tallaght Campus (with occasional travels to other campuses)
How to apply?
- Send your resume + filled in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 5th December.
More details in the full job advertisement. TU Dublin SU appreciates that you may have experience in much but not all of the areas outlined, and we are open to your application anyway. We would love to work with a successful candidate to increase their ability and capacity to deliver the responsibilities outlined here. So feel free to apply or to share the ad around you!