The TU Dublin SU is looking for a Communications Executive.
Up to the task? Send us your CV and completed form by Friday the 24th of June.
- Contract: Full-time with 6 Month Probation
- Remuneration: €45,000
- Remote working: This role will be primarily based onsite full-time (unless Government guidelines state otherwise)
- Location: TU Dublin Students’ Union operates on the following campuses:
- Blanchardstown Campus
- City Campus (Aungier Street, Bolton Street and Grangegorman)
- Tallaght Campus
- Other benefits: Flexible Working, Employers PRSA contribution; EAP
How to apply: If you feel you are ready for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV and completed job application form to - email@example.com by Friday the 24th of June at 10 am.
Interview details: Late applications will not be reviewed. Interviews will be taken in person at a Dublin City location on Tuesday, the 28th of June 2022. Further details will be given to those candidates who are shortlisted for interview. Canvassing is strictly prohibited. Due to limited resources, feedback will only be given to candidates who have been shortlisted for interview.TU Dublin SU CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer.