Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and almost 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking a Host to join our fantastic team. If you are passionate about exceptional customer service and have previous experience, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Heading.
Please indicate your specific availability in your application.
- Excellent communication/computer/ telephone skills
- Good understanding of Open Table and Microsoft
- Greeting customers on their arrival and catering to their needs during their stay
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle all customer queries in a professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- 2 years experience in a similar role preferred but not essential as full training given
- We have integrity
- We listen
- We care
- We develop talent
- We go above and beyond
- We embrace diversity
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Fantastic Gratuities
- Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates over 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available. By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.