Who we are:
Real Nation specialises in behavioural change across a diverse range of industries, applying psychological and learning constructs to effect change and choice across education, health, environment, consumer and trade sectors. We run a variety of programmes in primary, secondary and third-level institutions with public and private sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
Real Nation are seeking temporary call staff to support schools through a number of education campaigns with an immediate start. We are offering a 5-week contract on a part time basis. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm (for primary school projects) or 9am-4pm (for secondary school projects).
The role is ideal for parents, students and for individuals already in employment who are looking to increase their hours. A competitive hourly rate is offered and full training will be provided to successful candidates.
The role involves:
• Working closely with Project Managers to help with various education projects • Contacting schools to encourage registration and participation in educational programmes • Responding to queries from participating schools
The caller's role will include but is not limited to:
• Representing our clients in a professional manner
• Delivering campaign details in a clear, informative and friendly manner
• Competently dealing with a high volume of outbound and incoming calls
• Accurate recording and logging of information and feedback from calls on an internal database Key requirements for this role:
• Excellent phone manner
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Internal data entry and database management experience (desirable)
• Strong administration skills and attention to detail
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If this role sounds right for you, please submit your application and cover letter via email to email@example.com.